Shanghai Group Tour Afternoon Departure
- Group Tour
Price Per Person in USD
Booked by 0 travelers
There are groups
This Shanghai half-day group tour departing in the afternoon will give you an in-depth exploration of Chinese history and culture, travel to Former Frech Concession for colonial history and enjoy the unique Shikumen architecture in Shanghai, enjoy vivid like Buddhist statues at Jade Buddha Temple and appreciate the splendid exhibition at Shanghai Museum.
Day 1 Shanghai
Your tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point then head to Former French Concession, enjoy ancient Shikunmen and explore the history of old Shanghai and colonial period. Later, take a leisurely walk in the tranquil Jade Buddha Temple and absorb Buddhism culture before enjoying numerous precious relics in the Shanghai Museum, be amazed at Chinese bronze, ceramics, painting and calligraphy. Appreciate Chinese silk and learn silk culture before being transferred to the meeting point.
Note for Group Tour:
1. Meeting points and time: Grand Hyatt Shanghai-13:15pm, Marriott Shanghai City Center-13:30pm.
2. Please select one from these meeting points for picking up at the time of booking.
3. Shanghai Museum is closed on Mondays; On public holidays or special events, there will be big crowds of visitors, we keep the right to change the schedule.
Scenic spots included in the itinerary
English speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned vehicle and driver
How to Choose Tour Type?
Affordable Group Tour:
Our small group tour is around of 15 peoples picked up from different hotels. Suitable for tourists with limited budget and who would like to travel with others from different countries.
Best Value Private Tour:
More flexible and time saving.No need to wait for other tourists.Flexible schedule . Possible to be customized for your own itinerary. A privet tour guide and air-conditioned vehicle will be at your service.
How to Book:
1. You can book online, choose to pay the deposit or full payment. We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card, Wechat and Bank Transfer. After booking, we will send you a booking confirmation email.
2. When you arrive at the departure city, the exactly pick up time will inform by your tour guide though your hotel one night before your tour date.
3.Pick-up Service: To ensure the morning pick-up going smoothly as scheduled, we suggest you choose downtown hotels within the fourth ring road of the city. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area. If your hotel is located in a narrow lane or an apartment block, we suggest you find the nearest hotel on the main street as your pick-up point.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Hotel, flight and train ticket fees are not refundable.
Got Question & Quick Answer